Custom Book Support
ALL BOOK ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. NO DROP OFFS ACCEPTED
If you prefer to use InDesign or similar programs, below are guidelines to follow.
1. Files should be 300dpi and in sRGB (NOT) CMYK.
2. We need your book in PDF format only.
3. Provide 1 continuous PDF with all pages in single page format (NOT) spreads. First page starts on the (right) side and last page ends on the (left) side.
4. Files must be sized correctly for the type of book you choose to make. Please use our sizing chart. You can email us for a copy.
5. Do not include crop marks in your files.
6. Make sure all layers are flattened before exporting to PDF format.
7. (Dust Jackets) -Provide 1 PDF or PSD (spread) with flaps and spine for Dust Jacket file. You can find dust jacket templates below.
8. (Cover files) for Soft Cover books- Provide 1 PDF (spread) for cover. Make sure to include your spine width. (See sizing chart)
9. Our company logo must be added somewhere in the book. Recommended on bottom of the last page in back of book or on credits page. If you don’t add our logo we will add an additional white page with our logo on the back at the bottom. Use the attached book sizing chart and A&I logo.
10. If you don’t want our logo in your book, add 25% to your order.
Templates are located HERE.
If you have more questions, you can email us.
Custom Book Form
We recommend downloading and using our free Book Creator software to build your book.